1) Partial ingredients - Spinach(palak), tomatoes, onion, coriander leaves, garlic, green chillies, ginger.
2) Put palak, tomatoes, green chillies, ginger, garlic and coriander leaves into a blender.
3) Blend into an even paste.
4) Chop onions finely and the paneer into smallish cubes / cuboids.
5) Heat some oil and add mustard seeds and jeera. Leave for a few seconds.
6) Add the chopped onions into the oil.
7) Chop some palak.
8) Add the paneer and some spices (garam masala, coriander powder, etc).
9) Add the chopped Palak and the paste from step 3.
10) Add some salt and mix well.
11) Simmer for a few minutes and the Palak Paneer is ready.