Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tennis Score: 6-2, 6-2 : Clay

I was determined to play better and win today so that a string of defeats can be stopped. That I was able to manage it so comprehensively was something that surprised even myself.

In the first set, I ran off to a 3-0 lead in no time only to panic and play the two worst games of the day to lose them. With the scores at 3-2, I calmed myself and determinedly won the next 6 games to win the set 6-2 and go up 3-0 in the second

The second set was an exact copy of the first in almost all ways with me losing the next two games to be at 3-2. However, the difference in this set was that I had opportunities to win these games. Since I did not play too badly in the two lost games, I did not panic and concentrated hard and took the next three games to win the set and the match 6-2.

No comments: